Welcome To Our Cornerstone Kids
Our desire is to captivate the hearts of your children on behalf of our awesome Savior, Jesus Christ. With a team of well-trained and highly experienced, we use music, the arts, technology, teaching, drama and prayer to accomplish our goal!
We consider it a privilege to demonstrate to your child the unconditional love of Jesus Christ and to help build a foundation of Faith in them that will last for a lifetime.
Each Sunday and Wednesday, your child is taught similar music and instruction from God’s Word that you will receive – on their own level. The excitement and anointing from the main sanctuary is brought to your children each week.
All of our teachers and helpers have had a background check and are in good standing with Cornerstone and our community. Parents are welcome to stay with their child to check things out (just wear a parent’s badge!).
Child Wellness Policy
Please keep your kid(s) at home if they have experienced any of these symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- A temperature above 100 degrees
- A discolored runny nose (not associated with allergies)
- Persistent/congested cough (not associated with allergies)
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Upset stomach
- Drainage from eyes, conjunctivitis or pink eye
- Impetigo (open sores around nose/mouth)
- Active chicken pox, measles or mumps.
We also ask that if they have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 recently or any symptoms of the virus to remain at home.
- Registration opens 15 minutes before service starts. First time kids will need to fill out a short information form so we have a record of your child’s visit.
- Self Check-in will happen in the Education Center. We ask only one parent to assist their child(ren) in check-in. Please keep your parent tag as you will need it to collect your child after service.
Classes will be divided as follows:
- Grades K-2, Classroom F
- Grades 3-5, Kids Room
- Kids need to be collected by 12:25 PM.
- Parents should pick up from the Kids Room (Grades 3-5) or Classroom F (Grades K-2). Please remember to bring your parent tag to identify you and your child. Occasionally kids will combine and can be picked up from the Kids Room or Playground.
Sundays, 10:45 AM
During each service, your child will experience dynamic worship, prayer time, time to give an offering, a Bible-based lesson, snack, games and arts. We emphasize God’s love for His Children and all creation in everything we do and teach.
Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
The kids have a fun, energetic time for worship, prayer, offering and a Bible-based lesson so that they are rejuvenated for the rest of the week at school!
Questions? Contact Beverly Myers, email@example.com or Julianna Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sundays, Cornerstone Kids are using the Group Curriculum "All Together Now." Classes are in small groups so kids have opportunity to ask questions and discuss with classmates and teachers these foundations.
Wednesdays are all about Discipleship! We are currently using "Character by God's Design" curriculum which focuses on respect, stewardship & perseverance.
Interested in Volunteering?
Please contact Cornerstone Kids Directors, Beverly Myers, email@example.com or Julianna Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org or (423) 282-1676. You will be asked to fill out an application to work with minors, complete an interview with the Cornerstone Kids Director and submit to a background check before beginning training. This is a one-year commitment from the time your training is complete.